Asus Confirms the Launch of the New ZenFone 3

Asus is preparing finally to renew the range ZenFone with an entirely new set of patterns, which as stated by the company’s CEO, Jerry Shen, will be introduced from next month. Much of the family ZenFone 3 will target midrange segment, confirming that more than 90% of thedevices will be powered Qualcomm Snapdragon processor , while the remaining 10% will use solutions MediaTek.

Goodbye pretty much obligated to Intel after two generations of ZenFone, as a result of the latest decisions by the House of Santa Clara to leave the mobile segment. Although he knows little about the technical choices which the manufacturer decides to operate, maybe focus on solutions that focus on new Snapdragon 650 and MediaTek Helio X 20 would fit into those which according to its CEO, will be the introductory prices of mid-range, between 260 and 300 dollars.

Always the words of Mr. Shen, would also have the first details about the start of sales, expected in six countries since August with ZenFone 3 and ZenFone 3 Max, who will try to tow the 2/3 of the total production.

That’s all for now, a few more weeks and we’ll find out all the latest news from Asus, which only during the 2015, increased its sales volume by more than 40%, thanks to the strong performance of the series ZenFone.